The health and wellbeing of both our clients and our team are our highest priority and we want to reassure you of the following procedures we have put in place:
- Appointments: When booking appointments, we will be asking you specific questions regarding the coronavirus. It is vitally important clients do not enter the clinic if they have any coronavirus symptoms such as a new continuous cough, and/or high fever and/or loss of taste or smell.
- Extremely Vulnerable (Shielded) Group: If you have received a letter or have been told by your GP or other health professional that you are in the “Extremely Vulnerable (Shielded) Group” we are unable to see you at the clinic at present but please do call us as we are able to offer you advice over the phone. The "Extremely Vulnerable (Shielded) Group" are people who:
- Have a long term health condition.
- Have a weakened immune system due to conditions such as HIV and Aids or medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy.
- Being seriously overweight (body mass index of 40 or above).
- Hand Sanitiser: When entering the clinic, please sanitise your hands using the automatic hand sanitiser dispenser located just inside the front door.
- Social Distancing: The number of appointments currently available has been limited to ensure that we can adhere to the social distancing requirements in the clinic. We have reduced the number of seats available in the reception area and will ask you to proceed to the treatment room to wait to see your chiropractor if required.
- At Your Appointment: Please arrive on time for your appointment, not too early or late and come by yourself with as few belongings as possible. We will check that you are not visiting the clinic with any coronavirus symptoms and will take your temperature before commencing treatment. We ask that you wear a face mask or face covering during your treatment with the chiropractor.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Our team have been trained in the use of PPE and we are following the guidelines issued by Public Health England appropriate for our clinic setting.
- Payments: We ask that you pay by card.
- Hygiene and Cleaning: A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is being adhered to in the treatment rooms after every patient and throughout the clinic. In addition, we have removed the childrens toys, magazines and sweets from reception.
We continue to monitor the advice regularly issued to the public and healthcare professionals by Public Health England on a daily basis.
Over time as the situation with the coronavirus evolves, we will continue to review all the processes within the clinic under the guidance of the government, Public Health England and our regulator.